Trinity Academy is blessed with many talents and treasures. Our Campus is one of these great gifts. Situated on the grounds of St. Aloysius Parish, the original "mother church" of the West Essex area of the Archdiocese of Newark, founded in 1892. The school building has housed a Catholic School since 1952. Trinity Academy has successfully educated thousands of students at this location since September of 1991.
The physical building and grounds are nothing without the passionate staff, faculty and students inside. Together our community makes Trinity Academy great and a wonderful place for a child to grow and learn.
Please use the navigation to the left to learn about the many other aspects of our nurturing community.