Trinity Academy has a full-time licensed and certified school nurse on the premises during school hours. If you have any questions, please contact the nurse.
Required Health Forms (06/16)
(All forms are found on the Trinity website under Our Campus--Nurse--Health Forms.)
All students must provide:
1. An Emergency card on the first day of school. Please complete in ink and on both sides of the card.
All New, Kindergarten, 3rd grade & 6th grade students must provide on the first day of school
1. Pre-participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) consists of 3 parts & current for 2016
1. History Form (completed by the parent)
2. Physical Examination Form (completed by the physician)
3. Clearance Form (completed by the physician)
2. Verification of all required immunizations
3. Dental form (current for 2016)
4. Scoliosis exam must be verified by all students 10 years and older entering 5th and 7th grade
All Pre K students must provide on the first day of school:
|3. Epi Pen- Cover letter
4. Epi Pen -Allergy Symptom and Medication Worksheet